The post of the car crash was done by my jokester husband... After he saw the pictures, he thought they would be funny to post that way to get his mom going...
They were actually from the Safety Fair that Queen Creek had yesterday in the Target parking lot. I knew it would be right up Carter's alley...so when he woke up on Saturday I told him that he needed to go take a shower, cause we were going to go check out some fire trucks. He was so excited.






This EMT was showing carter the scissors they use to cut seat belts. He showed him how it can even cut a penny in half. Of course he thought that was the coolest thing ever.
This is the bomb-fetching robot that they had moving around.
Carter loved all of the guns that the Sheriff's Department had on display. Guns seem to be his passion lately. (He was right in the middle of his annoying hard blink. I thought it was funny.)
We had to leave right when they were getting ready to burn some buildings, so we missed the best part. Hopefully they'll do it again next year.
1 comment:
Boy! That is right up Carters alley, and I bet it was pretty awesome for him, how fun. Its little things like that, that really make there day. Mila is growing up to fast, and shes so full of energy. Enjoy her while shes little,cause everything comes up to fast and then its grown up time.
Post a Comment