Today Jason came home from work and surprised me with an iPod Nano... He put it on the kitchen counter and didn't say anything to me. When I noticed it sitting there, he said, "Don't say anything until I tell you the story behind this iPod."
Here's his story...This morning when he wrote the date on some paperwork, he saw the 26 and thought to himself... Why does this date look important? Suddenly he realized that our anniversary was on the 26th. So the whole morning he felt bad about not saying anything about it to me before he went to work. So on his lunch hour he went to Sam's Club and got me the iPod that I have been wanting. Later in the day some guy on the radio said, "Wow, I can't believe it's almost November." Just then it clicked that our anniversary was in August and he had already given me an anniversary gift two months ago... I could not stop laughing!! (He said I could keep the iPod anyway.)
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man I wish Clayton would have a brain fart like that!! That is hilarious. He's very thoughtful even if he's a couple months late.
lol that is funny! tell him to have a brain fart like that on the 19th (my bday is feb 19 but make him think it's nov 19) so he'll get me one! ha ha did you get the new one with the camera?
Post a Comment