Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Me...Venting

I finally got my van back yesterday from being in the shop AGAIN... So far this year alone we have spent over six thousand dollars on this stupid van! If I would have only known this back in February when it all started, I don't think I would still have the darn thing! 

It just seems like when it rains at our house, it pours...if you know what I mean.  With our van repairs, house A/C repairs and a huge SRP bill, I just want to know when it's going to get better...it's to the point where it's almost comical now.  I mean how much worse can it get? 

At least we have each other, right?

1 comment:

The Welker Family said...

I totally know what you mean! Be tuff, and know that it will get better. You can vent to me whenever you want. It helps to get it out!

Robin