My step grandma (Iris) recently found out that she has bone cancer. Her and my Grandpa came down to stay with my mom while she does radiation treatments for two and a half weeks. Today was her first treatment, so I had the opportunity to stay with my grandpa while they went. He is very low key...so I just played Lego's with Carter. (He stayed home from school sick).
My mom has a HUGE tote filled with Lego's from when my little brother was a kid, and Carter looks forward to going to Grandma's just so he can play Lego's. Well, after trying to build something for over an hour, I decided to start sorting out all of the pieces... It ending up consuming our WHOLE DAY.
After the pieces were all sorted, I was able to build him a few things...
I just want everyone to know that from now on the Lego's are off limits! I'm not spending another day sorting, so if you need something built, just put in your order and I'll get to it... :)
2 comments:
Your a DORK!! And saying it took the WHOLE DAY is not exaggeration!! Maybe I'll let Makayla play with them when we go over there today. :)
What fun are legos if you cant make a mess with them! The kids are going to think you're crazy trying to keep them neat. Can you say OCD!!!! You get it from your mom.
Robin
Post a Comment