Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I'm tired of playing this game
I was in need of some baby gates for Mila when she started crawling, so my neighbor gave me the ones that she just removed from their stairs since her kids no longer needed them. One of them was missing one of the bars, so I thought that if we put it at the top of the stairs that the banister would keep her from getting through it. No such luck! Anytime that she is upstairs she'll try to hurry and squeeze through before anyone notices. If the gate is left open she'll even close the gate so she can squeeze through. She thinks it's a game now and she's really fast too. Just this week she's fallen down the stairs three times... I told Jason maybe we just need to take them off and let her figure it out. He wasn't game.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How can you get mad at that face? She's a little stinker and she knows it.
Post a Comment