Thursday, June 25, 2009
First summer day spent at home
I think that this is the first day this summer that we have spent at home. My house was really out of control and my laundry has been piling up, but I can say that I don't really miss staying home everyday. My kids have really been creative in keeping themselves busy today...They played in the sprinklers and the baby pool in the backyard all morning and they've been playing with a laundry hamper with their dogs all afternoon. Mila even wanted in it and Leah keeps yelling for her to get out. Too Funny! I really have gotten a lot accomplished today, but it's just not as fun as hanging out by the pool all day like we have been.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where did you find the shoes?! I have gotten a lot done today too, I think I might need one more day though. (even got a nap!)
Post a Comment