Carter's been questioning the reality of Santa this year, so we decided to hide a video camera and see if we could catch him when he stopped by our house....Now he knows that he is real!! He must not have liked our cookie that we left out for him though, 'cause he only took one bite and then left the rest. Oh well, Carter enjoyed it.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I really think that this was a cute idea, Love it. Merry Christmas,and have a Happy save New Year! Don't forget to get your black eyed peas. LOL
That is such a good idea! How funny!
that is fabulous! i'll have to remember to do that next year!
I love this... so fun and cute.. I bet you kiddos ate it up. I am glad to hear that Leah's surgery went well. She was such a trooper. Does she feel so much better now that they are out?
Well, our blog is going private for now and I would love to send you an invite but I need your email address. Can you email me at mowerszoo@gmail.com?
Thanks,
Tamara
Post a Comment