This was going on while I was getting ready for church...When Jason showed me these pictures I could not stop laughing. Where do my kids get these great ideas??
I swear Carter and Cody are from different sides of the world, Carter comes up with the craziest things. He has quite the imagination. Cody never dresses up, let alone he would never let me catch him playing in his underwear. :) too funny!
Thanks, for checking in on our blog. Your kids are getting so big!!!! It sure looks like you guys have a lot of fun and a ton of laughs... you guys are hilarious. I will have to check in more often for all the fun.
Mila ( i hoped I spelled that right) She is so pretty... How is it having 3 little one now.?.. Wow, time sure does fly.... by the way I love her name.
Wow Kris! I can't believe how big your kids are! I remember VTing with (baby) Leah right after you had her! And now you have another! Yes, how is it with 3?? I'm so glad you found our blog. Keep in touch!
Jason and I met while we were in High School. He went to Safford and I went to Thatcher, but we had a mutual friend that introduced us and 16 years later we're still together. We have 3 kids. Carter is 8, Leah is 5, and Mila is 2. We moved back to Gilbert last summer and are loving it!
A Hundred Years From Now...it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a CHILD.
3 comments:
I swear Carter and Cody are from different sides of the world, Carter comes up with the craziest things. He has quite the imagination. Cody never dresses up, let alone he would never let me catch him playing in his underwear. :) too funny!
Thanks, for checking in on our blog. Your kids are getting so big!!!! It sure looks like you guys have a lot of fun and a ton of laughs... you guys are hilarious. I will have to check in more often for all the fun.
Mila ( i hoped I spelled that right) She is so pretty... How is it having 3 little one now.?.. Wow, time sure does fly.... by the way I love her name.
Smiles,
Tamara
Wow Kris! I can't believe how big your kids are! I remember VTing with (baby) Leah right after you had her! And now you have another! Yes, how is it with 3?? I'm so glad you found our blog. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment